1,500 / 3,000 / 6,600
Prime Office Tower, MSC & (BCA) Green Mark Gold Plus Certification at Jalan Binjai/Ampang, KualaLumpur City.
ILHAM TOWER OVERVIEW:
Ilham Baru Tower will be made up of 60 floors. 33 will be dedicated to the office suites, while 22 are for the serviced apartment units. The remaining would be taken up by a food court, an art gallery, a banking hall, a convenience store, a cafe, a business centre and other facilities.
The desire for column-free space leads to the building’s unique facade. The exterior is then said to be designed with the idea of shading the interiors. Obviously, this property is an architectural dream. Moreover, the height of this building means that the top floors are a perfect spot to catch the city skyline.
More amazing aspects of Ilham Baru Tower are, first of all, the 14-metre high lobby ceiling. Imagine walking to an expansive lobby, a big statement of the standard of this property. Next is the high-number of parking bays, to serve the drivers to and fro the building. A total of 913 parking bays will be available to the people that go to Ilham Baru Tower. Then, the high-rise offices will also come with raised floors. This will help to prepare a controlled environment for super-sensitive apparatus.
Jalan Binjai connects Ilham Baru Tower to Jalan Ampang and Jalan Tun Razak. Those who need to get to Ampang in a hurry could take the Ampang – Kuala Lumpur Elevated Highway (AKLEH), while the other alternative is through Bulatan Kampung Pandan. Other highways available are Maju Expressway (MEX), SMART tunnel and Duta – Ulu Kelang Expressway (DUKE).
– The building is slated to receive the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) Green Mark Gold Plus certification due to its green and energy efficient features.
– Incorporates a 14-metre high lobby ceiling which creates a welcoming effect for visitors.
– A multitude of amenities are available within the building including meeting rooms, a spa, a gymnasium, a sky terrace restaurant, a food court, banking facilities, convenience stores, cafes, auditorium and others, since the building also includes service apartments.
– Ilham Tower is unique in that it also incorporates an art gallery.
– Green features include daylight glare control, sensors to maintain the CO2 level in the air, energy-reducing light fittings, group lighting operation, harvesting of rainwater and non-chemical water treatment.
– Columnless floor plans with high floor to ceiling clearance of about 10 ft.
– Security features include access card, CCTV surveillance, and turnstile entrance for the office lobby.